Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dixie Legs-In-The-Air

I’m not even sure where to start this one, so I guess I’ll just try it from the beginning…

On Wednesday I was talking to PhilMo(hawk) and asked when he was going to be back in the city. He basically told me he’d come in whenever I wanted him to. Do you see what I mean by the puppy thing? Anyway, I told him, knowing that we would be having a lot of loud, obnoxious, geographically unpredictable sex, he should come Thursday or Friday before Ellie’s return. We agreed on him coming Thursday, and as it turns out, a bunch of his friends were coming into the city too. Apparently a guy they know was spinning at a club in Chelsea, so I decided to meet him there. And kids, this fucking club, let me tell you… Not only did I have to shell out 20 bucks to get in, but it was 18+. What. The. Fuck. It did amuse me to see all the little girls who are up that boy’s ass though. Good God. At least they weren’t bitchy, and they better be glad I’m not the jealous type. It is always nice to know that you’re the one going home with the hottie, no? If I wasn’t so sure, the claws might have come out. Although, I’m not one to try too hard. If he wants me, I’ll know it. So the night is progressing at this shit-tastic club but at least the Mohawk and I are getting drunk. We totally avoided the dance floor and clung to the bar like the borderline alcoholics that we are. At some point we were (sexually) frustrated by the limitations of (acceptable) PDA and made a joint run for the (single) men’s bathroom. We argued for a minute about whether or not the shelf would break if I sat on it, but that got old quickly and I found myself slammed against the wall getting my hair pulled. Pretty soon there was a hand in my pants and it knew exactly what it was doing. Some chick started pounding on the door, but she was looking for someone who was not either of us so we told her to run along. Eventually it was time to let someone else use the bathroom, so he licked his dirty fingers and we left…aaand ran into one of his friends who was waiting for the bathroom. Nice. We hung around for a while after that, but I’m pretty sure we left before 2. I was gung-ho for taking the subway home, cause that’s how I do, but he really wanted to take a cab. I somewhat recall a conversation PhilMo started with Mr. Cabbie, asking if it was ok for us to have sex and if people had ever done it before. We refrained. We weren’t too far from my place anyway.

We barely made it into the elevator before we were hot at it again. The details are fuzzy at this point, but I know we got naked in the living room and got dirty on the couch for a while. I paused round 1 to makes more drinks. Who does that? Dixie, baby. I needed to pace myself anyway. I think we moved to my bed after that, but I’m not sure. It could have easily been the kitchen, the bathroom, or the hallway with the mirror. Round 1 was REALLY long and I only remember bits and pieces. Around 7am I woke up long enough to get the fire started again for round 2. Half-awake zombie sex is so hot and delish, but I don’t know why.

I couldn’t tell you how many times we hit it today, but I do know it was in, out, forwards, backwards, and upside down. He’s just so fuckin’ sexy, I can’t help myself. My ass is red from getting smacked. My back is a mess from getting scratched. I’m missing hair from getting it pulled. My neck is sore from being bitten and choked… and my tiger is, well, ripped to shreds. He may be young, but he’s not a little boy.

The Mohawk and I had a really good time together. I know he goes out with some other girl, who I’m pretty sure is an 18 year old stripper, but I don’t really care. I’m not exactly the monogamous type myself. He does occasionally make reference to me being ‘his’ though. I’m not sure if he wants to actually be with me or if he’s like me and just wants to know how badly I want him. I think I’m happy with the current arrangement. I have to admit though, I love checking my phone and seeing, “ur gonna fuckin get iiiiitttttt”.

"We don't go to the mall. We don't go out to eat, eat, eat. All that we ever do is play in the sheets, sheets, sheets. Smoke us a cigarette and go back to sleep, sleep, sleep..."
--Snoop (peep the vid)

No comments: