Monday, February 11, 2008

Hanky Panky

Another eventful Thursday night…

With the never-ending nightlife choices in our fair city, Ellie and I decided to check out a couple new places last night. Although we hate to spend a lot of money, so we did some pre-gaming here and didn’t get out of the apartment until midnight. Whatever, that still left us 4 hours to drink. We started the night at Tortilla Flats, which is really a Mexican restaurant, but they were supposed to have good margaritas. SUPPOSED to. We weren’t that impressed. Even though the bar was starting to fill up we headed out to booze elsewhere. We grabbed a cab and our driver had good music and we were drunk enough to jam out hardcore. He LOVED us. He gave us his number so we can call him for rides. Our second stop was the MacDougal Ale House (or something). We pretty much walked up to the door, noticed that there was nobody there, and walked across the street to, you guessed it, Off The Wagon!! Kyle wasn’t there, but the bartender who always sees me was there so we were greeted with a giggle and our usual drinks. Of course no trip there would be complete without meeting some kind of character. We hung around for a little while and noticed a group of guys who seemed like they wanted to strike up a conversation. Turns out they were all from London, complete with adorable accents. A couple of them played beer pong for the first time while Ellie and I taught the other two flip cup. Fun was had by all. I mean, who doesn’t love beer pong and flip cup? Keeping with my latest trend, I had a serious make out session with one of the Brits. He was so cute! I actually told the bartender that when I start making out with people to serve me water…but that this time it was okay. I wonder if he thinks I go home with these guys. I have to stop this madness.

BTW, I looked it up and 'hanky panky' is the legit british slang term for making out. How clever am I??

No comments: